Monday, October 8, 2007

Crunch Time

And it's a field goal!!! Pure joy and excitement came over me when the oblong, brown ball went through the tall yellow posts. No one can explain the sheer happiness I felt. Jumping, skipping, clapping, screaming, laughing, not even crying could express my feelings.

My favorite sport to watch on television is football. I am a devoted Cowboys fan. They have their ups and downs but so far this season, they are undefeated. Tonight's game was close and Tony Romo threw five intercepted balls! The Bills were in the lead the whole entire game but just when everyone thought it was over for Dallas, they came through. Buffalo tried to call a time out right before the last kick, but they did it again with ease to win the game. I'm glad they didn't give up even though everyone was losing hope. The Bills even thought they won with only 20 seconds on the clock and began to celebrate, but fate had a different plan. It's always possible to achieve something no matter what the odds are. The cowboys always give me inspiration with their unique tactics and determined players and thats why their my favorite team in the NFL.

No comments: